At StorePorter, our goal is to make your webstore run more efficiently by breaching barriers and overcoming the frustrations of manually running an eCommerce store. Our latest system updates do just that — making it easier than ever to manage your eCommerce inventory and products. Here are just a few of the system improvements we’ve made over the last few months:
- Custom Fields: Improved import reliability
- Weight adjusters: You can now assign individual weights to heavier items in a family without having to provide a weight for each item in the family in the assigned family weight.
- Phone numbers: We’ve corrected phone number formatting on orders in order to properly display in all supported eCommerce back office products
- Family auto-linking: Improvements to auto-linking ensure that sizing options are properly recognized, sorted and displayed
- Availability descriptions: Added support for Product availability descriptions, including a plug-in point for customized rule enforcement
- Fix uniqueness violations: We’ve updated the “Fix uniqueness violations” feature to run properly when multiple users are using StorePorter at the same time
- Order sync: Add Order sync option for “Modified Since Last Sync” to address an issue with retrieving orders that convert from abandoned carts.
- Intelligent product re-linking: We’ve added code to re-link StorePorter products to products accidentally deleted, then re-created in the back office… less worry and work for you!
StorePorter is the dynamic eCommerce software solution that’s always working so you don’t have to be. With regular updates, additions, and fixes, we offer our customers the most timely solutions to meet their webstore needs. Our automated system keeps you free to manage customers and build your business without the time and cost-consuming manual processes that slow down your success. Check out how StorePorter can address your eCommerce store needs by scheduling a free demo today.